We offer the following benefits in the U.S., some of which may be specific to certain physical campus locations.
- Healthe at Cerner: a comprehensive employee wellness program featuring on-site clinics, pharmacies, fitness centers and rewards
- Associate stock purchase plan
- 401(k) with Cerner match
- Medical, dental, vision and behavioral health insurance, plus a Cerner-funded health-reimbursement account (HRA) for health care expenses, flexible spending account (FSA) and prescription drug coverage
- Personal time off and holidays
- Life and travel insurance plans
- Adoption assistance
- Family events and CernerKids childcare facilities (available only at certain locations)
- Personal legal services
- Dining facilities
- Associate recognition and service awards
Integrated Technologies Consultant II
As an Integrated Technologies Consultant II you will partner with Cerner clients for integrated technology...
Senior Integrated Technologies Owner
As a Senior Integrated Technologies Owner you will be accountable for internal and external client and...
Technical Engagement Leader
The Data Migration Technical Engagement Leader (TEL) is the primary manager for the overall definition,...