We offer the following benefits in the U.S., some of which may be specific to certain physical campus locations.
- Healthe at Cerner: a comprehensive employee wellness program featuring on-site clinics, pharmacies, fitness centers and rewards
- Associate stock purchase plan
- 401(k) with Cerner match
- Medical, dental, vision and behavioral health insurance, plus a Cerner-funded health-reimbursement account (HRA) for health care expenses, flexible spending account (FSA) and prescription drug coverage
- Personal time off and holidays
- Life and travel insurance plans
- Adoption assistance
- Family events and CernerKids childcare facilities (available only at certain locations)
- Personal legal services
- Dining facilities
- Associate recognition and service awards
Cerner is growing and currently in search of an Integration Architect! As an Integration Architect you...
The Nursing Consultant is responsible for driving the client through design of clinical and business...
The Oncology Consultant will consult with clients on service line workflow, guide them through interdependencies...