We offer the following benefits in the U.S., some of which may be specific to certain physical campus locations.
- Healthe at Cerner: a comprehensive employee wellness program featuring on-site clinics, pharmacies, fitness centers and rewards
- Associate stock purchase plan
- 401(k) with Cerner match
- Medical, dental, vision and behavioral health insurance, plus a Cerner-funded health-reimbursement account (HRA) for health care expenses, flexible spending account (FSA) and prescription drug coverage
- Personal time off and holidays
- Life and travel insurance plans
- Adoption assistance
- Family events and CernerKids childcare facilities (available only at certain locations)
- Personal legal services
- Dining facilities
- Associate recognition and service awards
Business Intelligence Developer
Cerner is growing and looking for a Business Intelligence Developer! As a Business Intelligence Developer...
Senior System Engineer at Children's National
As a Senior System Engineer, you will provide system implementation, support, monitoring, and maintenance...
Healthcare Research Innovation Strategist at Children's National
Working with the globally recognized researchers driving innovative clinical research, you will contribute...