We offer the following benefits in the U.S., some of which may be specific to certain physical campus locations.
- Healthe at Cerner: a comprehensive employee wellness program featuring on-site clinics, pharmacies, fitness centers and rewards
- Associate stock purchase plan
- 401(k) with Cerner match
- Medical, dental, vision and behavioral health insurance, plus a Cerner-funded health-reimbursement account (HRA) for health care expenses, flexible spending account (FSA) and prescription drug coverage
- Personal time off and holidays
- Life and travel insurance plans
- Adoption assistance
- Family events and CernerKids childcare facilities (available only at certain locations)
- Personal legal services
- Dining facilities
- Associate recognition and service awards
The Nursing Consultant is responsible for driving the client through design of clinical and business...
Behavioral Health Consultant
As a Behavioral Health Consultant you will be responsible for driving the client through design of clinical...
Physician Track Consultant
The Physician Track Consultant is responsible for driving the client through design of clinical and business...