Your New Mission:
Transforming Health Care
You’re a shining example to your country. You’ve done your part by serving and sacrificing so that others can thrive. Which is why Cerner will gladly do what it can to assist you in building a strong career. Whether you’ve completed your military service, are transitioning to civilian life, or are currently a reservist, there may be a place for you at Cerner if you have the unique experience and knowledge we require.
We actively recruit military veterans to join us by partnering with veterans groups. Cerner has been cited for its commitment to veterans with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Award, and received the Show-Me Flag of Freedom Award from Missouri Governor Nixon. And though we’ll never be able to match your exceptional level of dedication to our country, we help those who give so much to keep us free. We show our respect for your service through:
- Supplemental military pay and benefits during deployment.
- A strong military community that is willing to guide you through the transition.
- Active participation in the U.S. Army’s PaYS (Partnership for Youth Success) Program, which is designed to guide your military training to align with the needs of potential employers like Cerner. Upon completion of the program, you are guaranteed an interview with your corporate sponsor.
- Active participation in the Hiring Our Heroes Program, a nationwide initiative to help veterans, transitioning service members and military spouses find meaningful employment opportunities.
- A military decoder application designed to help veterans find the right fit.
- The display of an American flag for each Cerner associate currently deployed, which is presented to the veteran and his or her family upon their return.
How do your skills align with opportunities at Cerner?
Use this military decoder now and see for yourself.
Enter your US Military Occupation Code below:
“Cerner recognizes the unique value veterans bring to the civilian world. Our leadership is dedicated to helping our veterans transition into private industry and corporate America through our Military Talent Program. We are committed to honoring those who have selflessly served our country and believe hiring veterans makes good business sense. It’s not just the right thing to do—it’s the smart thing to do. It helps us grow as a company and provides a tangible return on investment.”
- Mike Nill, Cerner Chief Operating Officer