Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Advanced degree in a relevant scientific/clinical/regulatory field preferred.
- Master’s Degree and several years practical experience writing clinical/regulatory documents for a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company or CRO is required.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills; ability to clearly present technical information within and across functional areas.
- Problem-solving and interpersonal skills that facilitate effective interactions within functional and cross-functional teams and with external clients.
- A high degree of financial understanding and management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, also when working under pressure.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (and German, preferably).
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.