Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- University degree in Medical Documentation/Life Science/Biological Science/Informatics or a related discipline in the science/healthcare field or equivalent education
- Several years of experience in (Clinical) Data Management within a pharmaceutical company or CRO or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- Programming skills in SAS, SQL and Access databases
- Knowledge and experience in CDISC SDTM desirable
- Performance-oriented, well-structured and efficient work methods
- Ability to work both independently and efficiently within an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent planning, organisation, and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office
- Excellent command of both written and spoken German and English
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.