Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Solid quality management experience preferably in a pharmaceutical company or CRO
- Familiar with quality management systems
- Familiar with regulatory and ICH-GCP guidelines
- A good understanding of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector
- A good understanding of the ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 norm as well as solid GDPR knowledge
- Solid experience in the conduct of external audits
- Embraces thought leadership to produce impactful deliverables
- Proven project leadership and management skills
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.