Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 8 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 1 year data analytics and/or statistics work experience, including experience in quantitative or statistical analysis, data mining, predictive or statistical modeling, applied programming, data management, data transformation, data visualization and/or quantitative or statistical research
- At least 7 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education, including:
- Master's degree in Analytics, Biomedical Engineering, Biostatistics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Physics, Software Engineering, Statistics, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 2 years people management, matrix management, project management or other indirect leadership work experience
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.