Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- BSc or MSc degree in Biostatistics or related field, and relevant experience within the life-science industry and 3+ years of experience (CRO).
- Knowledge of SAS software (SAS BASE/SAS STAT/SAS GRAPH) and experience of work in SAS system.
- Good knowledge of programming logic, SQL and macro programming.
- Fluent level of English (Oral and Written - Toeic > 900).
- CDISC is preferred.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.