Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Good communication skills and ability to present in large forums.
- Ability to be agile and to be a complete team person.
- Ability to coordinate process and communication with other teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in odd hours / holidays based on pre-decided schedule
- Sound skill in Database (SQL) Programming – preferably in MS-SQL
- In-depth knowledge on Data Warehouse/ETL and relevant hands-on working experience.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Business Intelligence technology and framework including - SSAS, SSIS
- Working experience in SAP Business Objects
- Working experience in any Cloud Infrastructure
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.