Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||Yes - Domestic/Regional|
- At least 6 years of total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 1 year of customer service, call center, hospitality, and/or technical support work experience
- At least 5 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- At least 1 year of people management, matrix management, project management, or other indirect leadership work experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Good to have team handling experience Troubleshooting, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem management with service KPIs, and client support or client-facing experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience working on L3, and L2 will be an added advantage.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.