Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 8-12 years total work experience
- At least 1 year of customer service, call center, hospitality, and/or technical support work experience
- At least 1 year of People management, matrix management, project management, or other indirect leadership work experience
- At least 1 year of people management, matrix management, project management, or other indirect leadership work experience
- Good to have team handling experience Troubleshooting, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem management with service KPIs and client support or client-facing experience will be an added advantage
- Experience working on L3, L2 will be an added advantage
- Shift timings – 5.30pm to 2.30am IST
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position.
- Should have excellent Communication Skills and be able to interact with stakeholders in different regions of the world.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.