Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 10 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 3 years healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or information technology (IT) solution work experience
- At least 7 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Should have working knowledge on CCL (Cerner Command Language), Discern Explorer, Discern Visual Developer, and Olympus.
- Should have working knowledge on skills like HL7, SQL, ITIL, and front-end scripting language exposure.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.