Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 4 years of Total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems.
- At least 1 year of Experience with Customer support / Client support
- Should have experience with IT technical support, Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Software Installation, Windows, Microsoft Office, Networking, Active Directory, Global Call Center
- Good communication (verbal & written)
- Willing to work in Night Shift (5.30pm to 2.30am / 6.30pm to 3.30am)
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.