Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||Yes - Domestic/Regional or International|
- Bachelor's degree in business management or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 6 years of experience in project or program management and consulting-type roles
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships, work in matrix-type organizations, and collaborate across lines and levels to deliver against contract requirements and commitments
- Experience managing projects involving Cerner’s implementation methodologies and policies
- Experience managing IT projects in complex environments, such as public sector (government) contracts
- Experience working with healthcare delivery organizations
- Swedish language skills are a plus
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft Project product
- Ability to travel 50%, and to work in a hybrid home and office environment as needed
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.