Because It's Personal
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||Yes - Domestic/Regional or International|
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 10 years of project/program management, sales, consulting, or client relationship management work experience, meaning
- Proven track record of working with leaders in large programs to create sustainable structures and governance that ensure program success.
- Experience in taking a systematic approach to breaking down large, complex problems and leveraging the structure of the program to resolve the issue.
- Proven leadership skills
- Coaching ability and conflict resolution skills
- Communication skills
- Excellent understanding of project management processes, governance and effective ways to utilize appropriately (PMP, Prince 2, Six Sigma, Agile knowledge or certification a plus)
- Knowledge of program/project management tools and packages – Microsoft Project preferred
- Excellent capability to bring together both client and company objectives into a singular plan
- Excellent team-building capabilities in a diverse and ever-changing environment
- Must live in the Gothenburg area in Sweden
- Travel expectation is 25-40%
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Swedish a merit
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.