Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Higher technical education diploma level Bac +5;
- Minimum experience of 2 years in either health-related fields (in Clinical or Non-Interventional studies) or in Quality Assurance (audit preparation, deviation/CAPA management, document tracking);
- Fluent level of English (Oral and Written - Toeic > 900);
- Strong Administrative skills;
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel / Word;
- Able to multitask and deal with priorities;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to engage to different people;
- A real team player, flexible, co-operative and dedicated to helping the team to deliver a great service;
- Ability to be proactive and work independently on objectives without permanent supervision;
- You are flexible: if things do not go as planned, you adapt, and carry on;
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.