Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Good knowledge of SAS
- Good knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Access
- Basic knowledge of CDISC
- Data management experience, preferably within a CRO environment
- Basic project management skills and ability to multi task, prioritize and accommodate data management programming tasks in case of work peaks
- Basic understanding of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector
- Client management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and IT
- Very good command of spoken and written German and English
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.