Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 8 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 2 years of system administration and/or system engineering work experience
- At least 6 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education, including:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in HL7 and providing level 2 support and troubleshooting, Client support, customer support, Incident Management, and problem management.
- Should have experience in any of the Interoperability tools like Openlink, FSI etc, and device Connectivity, and drivers support.
- Experience in Unix/Linux is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Willing to work in the shift of 5 PM – 2 AM IST
- Should have excellent Communication Skills and be able to interact with stakeholders in different regions of the world.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.