Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||Yes - Domestic/Regional or International|
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems and Management Information Systems, or related field, or 4 years equivalent relevant work experience, plus
- At least 6 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including;
- 3 years of Healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support, project/program management, client relationship management and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- Fluent in Swedish
- At least 5 years of health care information technology (HCIT) work experience implementing Medical Technology solutions, such as device integration and imaging. Experience of working in environments where processes based on frameworks such as PRINCE2, PMP & ITIL were followed
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organisational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Proficient with Microsoft Project
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Self-driven, innovative and the ability to adapt delivery approaches to meet requirements
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.