Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Master's degree in life science or statistical subject
- Extensive data management experience within a CRO environment
- Proven project leadership and people management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Established expertise within the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector
- Strong client management and business development skills
- Ownership of key deliverables with major clients
- Applies knowledge of research principles and practices
- Ability to work closely with Clinical Team to develop and communicate the organization’s point of view
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.