Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- You are flexible, curious and passionate by science with a strong background in healthcare/ life sciences (Epidemiology, Statistics, Pharmacy, Medicine, Biomedicine, Biology, Public health, , Pharmacoepidemiology, Health Economics, Data science, etc.).
- Data-oriented profiles such as epidemiologists/ pharmacoepidemiologists, biostatisticians and data scientists will be preferred in this selective process, but we’re open to discuss with other candidates with proved experience in healthcare and matching the described profile.
- You are able to understand big data and how to use it for solving problems related to human health space, having minimum 3 years conducting secondary data studies
- You have strong knowledge with at least one real-world database (claims/EHR), and is able to discuss its pros and cons
- Nice to have: if your knowledgeable about sources from one of the major markets in the secondary data domain (Europe, Japan, Taiwan, US, Israel, Nordics, etc.)
- Professional fluency in English (C1 minimum)
- You are client oriented with excellent ability to understand client objectives and needs
- You have demonstrable client & project management skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to distill issues, manage client expectations and act as a trusted advisor in a timely manner
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter and fast learner, you react to change productively and display a solution-driven approach
- You are flexible: if things do not go as planned, you adapt, and carry on
- You are open to new ideas & innovative ways of working
- You have the ability to inspire and motivate people within research teams
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.