Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Healthcare, Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related field of study, or 4 years relevant, equivalent work experience
- Experience working with Cerner Millennium
- Experience working with CareAware iBus
- Experience working with Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of HL7 standards or other device/system communication standards
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
- Experience or interests with medical devices such as anesthesia carts, physiological monitors, ventilators, infusion pumps, and/or laboratory analyzers
- Understanding of basic networking principles
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including a high level of comfort interacting with clinical, IT, and biomedical equipment staff up to the mid-manager level
- Ability to adapt to fast paced or changing environment
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organisational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.