Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Bachelor degree in Instructional Design, Technical Communication, English or 4 years relevant work experience;
- Professional written and spoken English.
- Certified technical writer or experience in technical writing;
- Knowledge of hospital procedures and clinical IT is an advantage;
- Experience in documentation of IT applications or services is an advantage.
- Strong interest in technical content (API descriptions, database documentation, etc.);
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for clients’ clinical users as well as administrators;
- Ability to easily adapt to new technologies and concepts.
- International work environment (offices in +25 countries);
- Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance;
- Private health insurance and retirement plan;
- Flexible work schedule, including work from home policy;
- Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance;
- Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.