Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field, or 4 years equivalent relevant work experience, plus;
- 2 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- At least 1 year of system administration and/or system engineering work experience
- 3 plus years of industry experience is mandatory.
- Experience with an integration engine (Mirth, Cloverleaf, Corepoint etc.)
- Experience with HL7/X12 standards
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Fluent in English
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, learn on the fly, and critical thinking.
- Ability to manage objections and drive to group consensus.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.