Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Several years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- Experience in healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support, business operations and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- Several years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Knowledge about people management, matrix management, project management or other indirect leadership work experience
- Business fluent in German and English
- Certified qualification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar
- The positions will be filled at one of our offices in Germany (Berlin), Austria (Vienna) or virtually
- Willing to travel up to 50% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulation
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.