Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Master Degree in computer science, computer engineering, programming, or a related field
- Several years practical experience
- Good understanding of the requirements in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector related to applications and technical solutions
- Solid experience in designing and building applications
- Experience and knowledge of programming languages
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong ability to self-organize and multitask
- Good understanding of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector
- Strong management skills internal stakeholder and in client contact
- Ability to further develop programming standards and technical solutions
- Ability to work closely with Clinical Team to develop and communicate the organization's point of view
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.