Because It's Personal
Students & GraduatesAbout Students & Graduates
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
• Fluent English
• Bachelor or Master’s degree; preferably in the sciences, statistics/Applied statistics, economics, pharmacy degree or any scientific academic background
Any experience or significant interest towards the healthcare sector or pharma industry would be a plus.
Terms and conditions :
• 6 months rewarded internship, starting from September
• An inclusive and international culture based on respect, collaboration, idea sharing, and fun
• Flexible work organization and access to remote work
• An attractive Monthly wage
• Other rewards: public transport fees partly reimbursed and daily lunch voucher
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.