Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Bachelor's degree and/or 4 years of related work experience
- Plus 4 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- At least 2 years of product design, product testing, healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or other HCIT solution work experience
- Fluent in Swedish
- Implementation projects within VGR and/or clinical operations
- At least one year of work within a Healthcare organization
- Understanding of Healthcare organizational structure and tools such as HSA catalogue and other National Services and integrations used in Healthcare
- Test planning and test case writing
- Acceptance testing
- Test tools
- ISTQB and/or CSTE
- Quality Management
- Project Management
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.