Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 6 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 1 year healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or information technology (IT) solution work experience
- At least 5 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education, including:
- Cerner Pharmnet work experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of Cerner Pharmnet build work experience
- At least 3 years of implementation work experience
- At least 1 year of experience with one or more of the following: Pharmacy, Oncology (Infusion Center, Clinic, Inpatient), Point of Care, Medication Process, Computerized Provider Order Entry, Charging (Charge on Admin and Charge on Dispense)
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, covid-19 vaccination, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law with Supplement (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (English)
EEO is the Law with Supplement (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (Spanish)