Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
QualificationsBasic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years relevant work experience
- Plus 4 years related experience/higher education, with at least 2 years of Healthcare information technology (HCIT consulting, HCIT support, project/program management, client relationship management and/or other client facing or HCIT solution work experience
- Including at least 1 year project/program management experience
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.