Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Bachelor's degree in Clinical Studies, Health Care, Nursing, or related field, or 4 years equivalent relevant work experience
- 4 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- At least 2 years of licensed health care practice, clinical consulting and/or other clinical healthcare information technology (HCIT) work experience
- Registered Nurse
- At least 2 years of Health care information technology (HCIT) consulting work experience
- At least 4 years of licensed clinical or health care work experience
- At least 4 years people management work experience
- Cerner Millennium experience
- Project Management experience
- Post Graduate qualification in Health Care Informatics, Health Care Administration, or Organisational Change Management
- Eligible for licensure to practice in their field or comparable global training
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.