Because It's Personal
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
At least 6 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 1 year, licensed health care practice, clinical research, epidemiology and/or biostatistics work experience
- At least 5 years, additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) the field of Social Sciences, Economics, Business Administration, Public Health or a related field is required.
- Project management skills and proven ability to plan and prioritize work to meet commitments and identify, secure and employ resources needed to achieve results.
- Working knowledge of research process and procedures gained from working in Market Research or Health Outcomes Research or in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry is required.
- Experience leading Research projects either primary, retrospective or observational research as part of an integrated team is also required. Demonstrated ability to manage workflow and communication with clients is a “must.”
- Experience in Oncology and/or Rare Diseases is highly desirable.
- Experience with qualitative research or secondary databases is also desirable.
- Ability to travel for client meetings, attendance at conferences, or internal meetings.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, covid-19 vaccination, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law with Supplement (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (English)
EEO is the Law with Supplement (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (Spanish)