Because It's Personal
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
At least 10 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 3 years compliance, regulatory affairs and/or quality management work experience
- At least 7 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Master’ degree (or equivalent) in finance, legal, technology, business or a related field.
- 5 years’ experience in quality and compliance management
- Candidate must have strong skills inwritten communication with a demonstrated ability to write clearly and succinctly;
- Comprehension skills – able to read large quantities of documents and summarize them to actionable bullet points
- Organizing skills – maintain documentations in organized fashion
- Leadership skills – lead US compliance and quality function
- Candidate must demonstrate intellectually curious, self-motivated and able to work autonomously to achieve results
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law with Supplement (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (English)
EEO is the Law with Supplement (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (Spanish)