Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 4 years total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Demonstrated experience with application support and managing Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with a mainstream scripting language (PowerShell, VBS, Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple applications simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines
- Experience in relational database systems
- Experience with SQL query language
- Experience with and a passion for data management, data analysis, and data integrity
- Experience in managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability and willingness to:
- Work directly with key business users and stakeholders to gather requirements for integrations
- Communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions
- Operate effectively in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, covid-19 vaccination, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law with Supplement (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (English)
EEO is the Law with Supplement (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (Spanish)