Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 5 years total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- At least 1 year of healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- At least 4 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Willing to travel up to 100% of the time as needed
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City Metropolitan area; or live within 60 miles of an approved virtual city
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, covid-19 vaccination, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law with Supplement (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (English)
EEO is the Law with Supplement (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (Spanish)