Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 8 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including
- At least 2 years of Data analytics and/or statistics work experience, including experience in quantitative or statistical analysis, data mining, predictive or statistical modeling, applied programming, data management, data transformation, data visualization and/or quantitative or statistical research, or successful completion of Cerner's Analytics Learning Lab
- At least 6 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education, including
- Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Science, Analytics, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 4 years of Tableau, PowerBI and Excel (pivot tables, macros) working experience
- Healthcare working experience (and experience working with healthcare data)
- Working experience with Cerner Lights On Network and Advance
- Experience with presenting and communicating with Senior Executives
- At least 2 years of experience working with Clients
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Live within 60 miles of a major airport
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, covid-19 vaccination, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law with Supplement (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (English)
EEO is the Law with Supplement (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (Spanish)