Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
At least 8 years total combined work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 2 years – licensed health care practice, clinical research, epidemiology, and/or biostatistics work experience
- At least 6 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- At least 2 years people management, matrix management, project manager, or other indirect work experience
- PhD in Life Sciences is preferred
- Experience in Life sciences (Biology, bioinformatics, neuroscience, pharmD, epidemiology)
- Knowledge of theories, concepts, methods, and practices used in the design and execution of scientific projects and research studies.
- Deep knowledge about clinical trials legislations
- Understanding of RWE work concepts and practices with experience executing priority programs with moderate to high complexity and visibility
- Research and analysis skills required for conducting literature reviews, gap assessment, secondary data analysis methods
- Knowledge of commonly used statistical programs (e.g., R, SAS) used in HEOR analyses
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), as well as bibliographic software
- Good communication skills in English and Portuguese (written and spoken).
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.