Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- Vocational degree or equivalent relevant work experience in IT
- Several years of experience in product design, product testing, healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or other HCIT solution work experience, software design, development or similar, preferably web or cloud based
- Fluent English
- Several years of experience in designing, setting-up and maintaining automated DevOps toolchains, e.g. with Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitHub, JFrog Artifactory, SonarQube
- Solid understanding of agile development and requirements engineering
- Prior experience in solution design and product responsibility
- Experience in software deployment in containers (e.g. Docker)
- Knowledge of container orchestration (Kubernetes, OpenShift or similar)
- Proficient German
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.