Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||Yes - Domestic/Regional or International|
- Bachelors degree or 4 years related work experience
- Plus at least 2 years related experience/higher education, including at least one year of Healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client facing or HCIT solution work experience
- Client facing experience implementing PAS solution
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare or related field
- At least 2 years of software implementation experience
- Experience and knowledge of PAS workflows
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.