Because It's Personal
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 10 years total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- 3 years of client relationship management, healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or other client-facing work experience
- 7 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Health Care Administration or Business Administration
- At least 5 years’ health care information technology (HCIT) consulting work experience
- Certified Medical Practice Executive
- Certified Health Professional (CHP)
- Fellow of American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)
- Fellow of Healthcare Financial Management Association (FHFMA)
- Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR)
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City Metropolitan area or currently reside in a approved virtual location
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law with Supplement (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (English)
EEO is the Law with Supplement (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (Spanish)