Because It's Personal
|Working Environment||Hybrid or Remote|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 8 years of total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including
- At least 2 years of Licensed health care practice, clinical consulting and/or other clinical healthcare information technology (HCIT) work experience
- At least 6 years of Additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Clinical Studies, Health Care or relevant degree or equivalent work experience
- Certification of a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - State Board, Registered Nurse - State Board, Licensed Professional Counselor - State Board, Psychologist - State Board, or a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) - State Board
- Experience with Behavior Health within the healthcare space
- Master’s degree or master’s in progress in Nursing, Clinical Studies, Health Care or business
- At least 1 year working with/implementing large scale electronic health records (EHR)
- At least 1 year in clinical data analysis with proven track record of recognizing value from the EHR
- Informatics, data analytics, process improvement
- Presentations and meeting leadership
- Eligible for licensure to practice in their field or comparable global training
- Willing to travel up to 60% - 80% as needed
- Must reside within 60 miles of an already approved Cerner location
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, covid-19 vaccination, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law with Supplement (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (English)
EEO is the Law with Supplement (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination (Spanish)