Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||Yes|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 5 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 1 year of data analytics and/or statistics work experience, including experience in quantitative or statistical analysis, data mining, predictive or statistical modeling, applied programming, data management, data transformation, data visualization and/or quantitative or statistical research
- At least 4 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Design, Human Interaction Design or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of Tableau and/or Power BI, CCL/SQL/Hive SQL, RegEx, R, and Microsoft Excel working experience
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must currently reside in the Kansas City area or live within 60 miles of a Cerner virtually approved city
- Ability to understand and prioritize work based on value and goals of a project
- Communication skills: able to facilitate meetings with clinicians, strategists, Cerner executives, or Clients if needed
- Ability to develop effective presentations and data visualizations
- Analytical thinking and interest in using metrics to improve decision-making and influence behavior
- Curiosity to solve problems
- Commitment to incremental progress towards resolving a problem
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to learn new skillsets
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As of March 31, 2022, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)