Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
|Virtual Eligible Job||Yes|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 9 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education higher education, including:
- At least 3 years of software engineering work experience
- At least 6 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education directly
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience implementing Services in service-oriented architectures with database connectivity like MYSQL, Oracle, JDBC
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Unit , Integration and automation testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Java is preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in build and package delivery processes or tools such as CI/CD
- Minimum of 7 years utilizing modern build and code management systems such as Jenkins, Git, GitFlow, Maven
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working within scrum team following Agile process and methodology
- Minimum of 10 years designing and implementing Unit, Integration, and Automated tests to achieve target code coverage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience formally or informally leading and providing strong technical oversight agile teams through design and implementation of software projects following agile methodologies.
- Willingness to lead team of junior Software Engineers
- Possesses good understanding of Cloud Container technologies and their deployment requirements
- Needs minimal guidance to drive research, design, and implementation strategies of high-level requirements or specifications
- Works across peers to align on integration and interop requirements
- Strong knowledge in EMR systems and workflows a big plus
- Must reside in a virtual approved city
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
As of March 31, 2022, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)