Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||Yes - Domestic/Regional or International|
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years relevant work experience
- Plus 4 years higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including;
- 2 years in healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support, and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- Experience with Women’s Health workflows
- Experience with Cerner Millennium Women’s Health solution
- Midwifery background
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.