Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||Yes|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- 8 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- 1-year Data analytics and/or statistics work experience, including experience in quantitative or statistical analysis, data mining, predictive or statistical modeling, applied programming, data management, data transformation, data visualization and/or quantitative or statistical research
- 7 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education, including:
- Master's degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Biostatistics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Economics, Biomedical Engineering, Operational Research, or related field
- Experience with SAS or Python
- At least 3 years of statistical programming and applied programming work experience
- At least 3 years of data mining, quantitative analysis, and/or statistical modeling including predictive performance and algorithm optimization work experience
- Ph.D. in Statistics, Computer Science, Analytics, Biostatistics, Applied Mathematics, Software Engineering, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of end-to-end machine learning including deployment and operations
- Experience with relational databases and SQL; NoSQL databases (hBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couch DB, Riak) and unstructured data; Spark; Pig and Avro
- Published research paper and ability to drive research projects
- Experience working in a cloud environment, especially AWS
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must currently live within 60 miles of a virtually approved city
As of March 31, 2022, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)