Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||Yes|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 6 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education; including:
- At least 1 year project/program management work experience
- At least 5 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract, you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year experience with: Project Management, troubleshooting experience, troubleshooting, and or leading collaborative teamwork/group work
- At least 1 year in technical/IT project management
- At least 1 year in either a healthcare or IT setting
- Three plus years of prior healthcare and project management experience
- Experience with either: Healthcare interfaces (HL7, DICOM, FHIR) or Provider Healthcare or o VHA (Veterans Health Administration)
- At least 1 year experience with project management methodology (SDLC, Agile, etc.)
- Willing to travel 50% as needed
- Must live within 60 miles of a major international airport
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As of December 8, 2021, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)