Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||Yes - Domestic/Regional|
- Experience in Java/J2EE
- Experience with micro-services development
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud
- Experience in large scale distributed systems concepts and development
- Experience in Apache Camel, Apache Cassandra, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka, Apache Karaf and Eclipse Vert.x
- At least 10 years Development experience with large-scale systems integration experience involving Architecting, designing & developing Enterprise solutions while maintaining scalability, performance, availability, and quality of all platforms
- At least 4 years in leading project teams, program delivery, developing work plans, Architecting, designing, and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work overtime/off-hours when required
- Strong self-starter and a flair to learn and apply new technologies
- Ability to learn and apply new technical skills and concepts quickly
- A propensity for knowledge sharing and ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with Agile software development principles and processes
- Code for high-risk projects with solution dependencies within and outside the current team
- Leverage deep technical and solution expertise to create clear, well-constructed strategic technical designs of moderate scope
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.