Because It's Personal
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 6 years of total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- At least 1 year of Data analytics and/or statistics work experience, including experience in quantitative or statistical analysis, data mining, predictive or statistical modeling, applied programming, data management, data transformation, data visualization and/or quantitative or statistical research
- At least 4 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or related fields, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of SQL ,Python programming and Machine Learning experience
- At least 3 years of dashboarding experience in Power BI/Tableau
- Exposure to Natural Language processing and ETL
- Exposure to Azure
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.