Software Engineer I
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Write code, test and debug new software
- Make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements
- Participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices
- Develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem
People Management Responsibilities (for associates with one or more direct reports):
- Seek to understand disagreements, ensure all perspectives are heard and facilitate a plan for resolution.
- Delegate the work appropriately, provide clear expectations and follow up to ensure progress and overcome roadblocks. Identify associates and team priorities based on business direction and adjust when needed.
- Lead by example and share knowledge and experiences with associates and team. Create a respectful work environment where you advocate for your team, create accountability and recognize accomplishments.
- Provide timely feedback to encourage success, ensure accountability and connect opportunities for your associates' development.
- Identify the right talent to achieve the desired results. Promote and build a diverse and cohesive team to accomplish objectives and align associates' skills to fill gaps.