Because It's Personal
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 6 years of total combined related work experience and/or completed higher education, including:
- At least 1 year of System administration and/or system engineering work experience
- At least 5 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in supporting Linux & windows based applications.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools to monitor Servers and applications (Zabbix, New-Relic, etc.)
- Knowledge on scripting (Batch and Shell programming/Python).
- Perform application releases, upgrades and/or application performance management projects.
- Hands on experience on supporting any multiple types of applications (Apache,IIS,Jboss,Jira..etc)
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.