Because It's Personal
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 8 years total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- 2 years of finance and/or accounting work experience
- 6 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or related field; or equivalent, relevant work experience
- People management, matrix management, project management or other indirect leadership work experience
- 5+ years of Treasury Related Experience
- Certified Treasury Professional
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities of the treasury department (including execution of transactions, confirmations, record keeping, cash position, borrowing, investments, risk mitigation)
- Global cash management experience in the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Knowledge and understanding of International Bank guarantees and Letters of Credit that includes issuance and tracking through the Bank Systems and/or credit facilities.
- Ability to comply with company policies, procedures, and guidelines (including resolutions, bank account authority, certificates of incumbency)
- Knowledge of credit card solutions and MID services that support the business
- Ability to comply with internal controls (including roles of key personnel, segregation of duties, authorized signers, delegation of authority, transaction thresholds)
- Knowledge of bank account management (including country-specific documentation requirements, interest bearing accounts, bank fees, signatories)
- Knowledge of receivables billing, collection, and payment terms and types (including third-party payment providers, electronic data interchange)
- Knowledge of fraud prevention methods
- Knowledge of payment terminology
- Ability to execute various payments
- Knowledge of treasury technologies
- Ability to manage liquidity (including short-term borrowing, short-term investing, cash concentration)
- Knowledge of risk types (such as reputational, operational, credit, counterparty, systemic, market)
- Ability to assess proposals for services
- Knowledge of medium- and long-term borrowing vehicles (including bonds, term loans, medium-
term notes, leasing, promissory notes)
- Knowledge of medium- and long-term investment vehicles
- Knowledge of credit rating agencies and ratings (including Standard & Poor's, Moody's, Fitch)
- Knowledge of relationship between treasury department objectives/strategy and corporate financial objectives
- Knowledge of ethics standards and violation reporting processes
- Knowledge of roles of independent auditors, internal auditors, directors, and board members
- Knowledge of objectives of capital market investments (including growing balance sheet and Diversifying risk)
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As of December 8, 2021, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)